Remember to like DIY FIX on Facebook and PINTEREST to be updated every time we post new and interesting articles.
Best Hot Fudge Sauce
“There are a lot of good reasons to put two small jars of homemade hot fudge sauce in your fridge in approximately 10 minutes and possibly forever:
• Hot fudge sauce is the easiest thing on earth to make, and absolutely nothing from a squeeze bottle compares.
• Proper hot fudge sauce is intensely chocolaty and downright chewy and never gets old.
• It keeps forever, or at least for the remainder of the summer, even if it probably won’t survive that long.
• No matter how many times you rewarm it it remains rich, shiny, and forgiving.
• It makes amazing host gifts. (That’s what the second jar is for.)”
You can’t have a proper ice cream sundae without it swimming in hot fudge, amirite? And now armed with this recipe you can make your own hot fudge sauce that’s so quick, so easy, and so yummy that you’ll never go back to the store-bought stuff again. You can thank me by making some right away and enjoying it on your dessert this weekend.