Remember to like DIY FIX on Facebook and PINTEREST to be updated every time we post new and interesting articles.
Soft Cream Cheese Cookies with Nutella Glaze
“Today’s cut-out sugar cookies are the softest, thickest, and creamiest sugar cookies to ever come out of my oven. This is a bold statement, but they set a new standard for sugar cookies. Here’s why I’m calling them my new favorite:
- The dough is so easy to work with
- Cookies hold their shape beautifully
- Literally the softest sugar cookies
- A little tang, a little sweet
- Almond extract because it’s miraculous in sugar cookies
- Each bite is smooth and creamy
- Nice flat surface for decorating”
I don’t think I’ve met a sugar cookie that I didn’t like, but there are definitely some that are better than others. And this ranks right up there at the top. These sugar cookies are soft and sweet and the almond extract gives them fantastic flavor. Add on the yummmmmmy Nutella glaze and these cookies are a must-make!