Easy Pumpkin Pie Bars
“Let’s hop right into these easy pumpkin pie bars. They taste like pumpkin pie, but let me try to convince you that they’re *even better* than pumpkin pie.
- Pumpkin pie bars are handheld so they’re perfect for gatherings, parties, etc. When forks and plates aren’t always convenient!
- None of the fuss of traditional pie crust.
- Wait time is cut in half. They cool down a lot quicker than pie!
- 1 pan makes 18-24 bars, so you’ll feed more hungry tummies.
- 4 ingredient toasty pecan graham cracker crust. Enough said.”
I’m here to try and make your Thanksgiving easier with these Easy Pumpkin Pie Bars. Since you won’t have to deal with all the usual pie crust shenanigans to get your pumpkin pie fix, you’re going to save a lot of time, mess, and stress. Plus, if you’re like me and usually have a big crowd for Thanksgiving dinner, then this larger recipe ensures that everyone will get a piece. Now take that extra time you have and go do something important, like drink a glass of wine and watch some Netflix.